Nursing Assistant (NA) programs consist of a minimum of 120 hours of training and prepare graduates to provide direct care to nursing home patients.
Certified Medication Assistant (CMA) programs prepare experienced NAs to function as a medication assistants and administer low risk, routine medications in nursing home settings.
Approved Program Lists
Nursing Assistant Training Programs
Medication Assistant Training Programs
- Additional Page- Clinical Sites
- Additional Page- Instructors
- Bond Form
- Coordinator - Instructor Change Form
- Electron Charting Record
- Lab Supply List
- Long Term Care (LTC) Affidavit
- Nursing Assistant Curriculum
- Nursing Assistant Program Change Form
- Skills Checklist
- Student Clinical Documentation Form
- Template for Nursing Assistant Program Evaluations
To submit a new complaint about an Education Program approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing, please click the "SUBMIT A COMPLAINT" button below.