*PLEASE NOTE: This page is designed for the Regulation of Nursing Programs*
Information for Students and the Public
(Including AZ Approved Program Lists) can be found by clicking HERE.
RN programs provide students with the education and training necessary to qualify for licensure as a registered nurse and are offered as part of either an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree program.
LPN programs provide students with the education and training necessary to qualify for licensure as a practical nurse. Practical nurses work under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or physician.
Refresher programs consist of classroom and clinical training for RNs and LPNs who have not practiced for 5 or more years. Other nurses may elect to take a refresher course when transitioning from a non-patient care role to direct patient care.
(For Renewing an Approved Program or Applying for a New Program)
- Advanced Practice Programs Approval Application
- Advanced Practice Programs Course Approval Worksheet
- Application for Program Change
- Pre-Licensure Program Application Full or Renewal Approval
- Pre-Licensure Program Proposal Application Packet
- Pre-Licensure Program Provisional Application Packet
- Pre-Licensure Provisional Site Visit Self Study Worksheet
- Refresher Program Application Packet
- Refresher Programs Course Approval Worksheet
Resources for Nursing Programs
- Advance Practice Nursing Programs List 10-4-18.pdf
- AZNA Clinical Coordination
- Certificate Authority Form
- Clinical Committment Form
- Nursing Administrator
- Nursing Program Regulation in Arizona
- Nursing Student Retention 2013
- Preparing for a Site Visit
- Self Study Guidelines
To submit a new complaint about an Education Program approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing, please click the "SUBMIT A COMPLAINT" button below.