(For Renewing an Approved Program or Applying for a New Program)
- APRN Program Application
- Refresher Program Application
- RN/LPN Program Full Approval or Renewal Application
- RN/LPN Program Proposal Application
- RN/LPN Program Provisional Application
- RN/LPN Program Review of Accredited Programs Application
- Advanced Practice Programs Course Approval Worksheet
- Pre-Licensure Provisional Site Visit Self Study Worksheet
- Refresher Programs Course Approval Worksheet
Please note: this page is designed for the regulation of Nursing Programs
Information for students and the public (Including AZ Approved Program Lists) can be found by clicking here.
RN programs provide students with the education and training necessary to qualify for licensure as a registered nurse and are offered as part of either an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree program.
LPN programs provide students with the education and training necessary to qualify for licensure as a practical nurse. Practical nurses work under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or physician.
Refresher programs consist of classroom and clinical training for RNs and LPNs who have not practiced for 5 or more years. Other nurses may elect to take a refresher course when transitioning from a non-patient care role to direct patient care.